"I am Sorry" by EMMA

Wednesday 7 September 2016

"I am Sorry" by EMMA





 Hello, Its me again! How are you all doing? I seriously need for summer to be over! The heat is unbearable here but Its getting bit cooler each day! At least that is what I want to believe. I am hoping you all like my blog so far! Thank you for your support everybody! I'll keep doing my best to express myself to you all. Okay, what I'll talk about today is why you should say “I am sorry”.


In my 23 years of being on this earth, I can actually count the number of times somebody apologized to me, when in fact a lot of those who hurt me either its something small or big and should apologize they didn't! No! They are above all that, have too much pride and arrogance or maybe simply embarrassed for some reason. I wish we can express ourselves more! Say sorry when you do something wrong, believe me that won't make you the smaller person! Or make the other pity you or see you as weak! It will make you a better person! It is not okay to hurt somebody, but we are humans and we make mistakes that is why we need to say sorry, ask for forgiveness, even If the other person doesn't forgive you that is up to him/her but you do it for you! To have a clear conscience and ease of mind and to assure to yourself that you are not so horrible after all.


Why do you think its very hard to apologize? Because we can't face the other person afterwards? Because we think highly of ourselves and we would never do anything worth apologizing for? I am telling its best to say “I am sorry” and truly regret whatever is it that you've done or else you can't maintain real honest relationship with anyone. I have friends that I had for years and we are really close but I think I kept my part of apologizing to them and maybe because of my nature sometimes I hurt them without meaning to and for that I say to all of you who consider me their friend I am sorry and please tell me If I ever hurt you because I never meant to! On the other hand I have things that I am still upset about that happened long time ago, I guess we do forgive but we don't forget and a tiny scar remains in your heart and stays there forever.


The thing we all need to understand and apply in our lives! It's never too late to say your sorry! It's never too late to ask for forgiveness! You are still breathing aren't you! Don't leave any words unsaid! Say how you feel! Convey or explain why you did what you did! We can't change the past! We can't undo our mistakes! But we should at least have the decency to know that we made a mistake and pull up the courage to apologize to the ones we hurt right? We owe it to ourselves to do that! And our apology should not be empty or come with an excuse It should come from the heart and that we are truly indeed very sorry for what we have done, not by a mere of "I am sorry" but Its a start to show the other person how much we are willing to fix and work on ourselves. Let them see through your acts how sorry you are.

Here are some of my favorite quotes about "I am Sorry":
  • "Sacrifice is at the heart of repentance. Without deeds, your apology is worthless". By Bryan Davis.
  • “More people should apologize, and more people should accept apologies when sincerely made.” By Greg LeMond.
  • “You can always say sorry, But the real apology is when you hear the sadness in their voice and see the look in their eyes. And you realize that they have hurt themselves just as much..” by Kid Cudi.
Sincerely,
Emma

0 comments :

Post a Comment