Here We Go!

Monday 5 September 2016

Here We Go!




Hello, 

This is more like an introduction post and I'll be telling you few things about me.


This blog is created mainly for the purpose of me talking about many different things along with some aspects of my life. It may contain only ranting! You have been warned! It will be like a window to my soul that I will simply pour it all here because this is one of my (many) steps that I need to do in order to become a better person and maybe ease some of the weight I am carrying always. 

Everyone calls me Emma and I am 24 years old, I live in Riyadh, the capital city of Saudi Arabia which is my home country. I am a Muslim girl! I recently graduated and finished my bachelor degree in radiological sciences. I live at my home with my parents, 2 brothers, and 2 sisters. I am currently looking for a job and hopefully, I'll be hired real soon. I can be weird and crazy sometimes, well who isn't these days right? I love to fangirl all the time and have many fandoms. But on the other hand, I am very responsible and seems like everyone depends on me all the time! I am a hard worker! A perfectionist to the core! And I really hate liars. I have trust issues and couldn't have real friends until high school due to a childhood trauma. Tea is my favorite drink and I can't live without it! I am Teaholic! Like there is such a thing! LOL. Short hair is my style and I don't think I can ever stand long hair! Everyone is telling me to make it longer though! xD Hmm... I don't know what else I can write so let's leave it at that for the introduction. 

Favorite quote(s): 


  • "Peace begins with a smile".
  • "Nothing can bring you peace but yourself".

0 comments :

Post a Comment